Well, after many hundreds of deleted comment spams, I've finally made the move from a really old version of .Text to Wordpress. I feel like this was a case where going with the status quo definitely pays off, as I'll be able to pull from the vast amount of material on the Web when I have issues now. Oh, and I can now moderate comments, which rules.
I've also completely updated the design (or as an art monkey designer like B-Rad would say, I've re-branded). The design has been around for over a year, so all that was left was to create a Wordpress theme out of it, which was pretty simple.
It's definitely a work in progress. I only bothered importing about a quarter of my previous posts, and none of the comments. But now I have search!